Saturday, February 7, 2009

Danny McBride's martial arts fun

Danny McBride insists martial arts fans see the funny side of his spoof movie The Foot Fist Way.

The actor - who has appeared in Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder and Superbad - plays egotistical Tae Kwon Do instructor Fred Simmons in the indie comedy with Mary Jane Bostic co-starring as his wife Suzie.

Danny said: "We're not mocking martial arts fans. We're just setting a story about a very f**ked up dude in the their world. Most martial artists we know hail the film for it's realism and Mary Jane Bostic's juicy a**."

The comedian is friends with Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller and considered an official member of the Frat Pack.

But Danny joked: "I'm not sure if I'm really a member of the Frat Pack. Seth Rogan has been trying to get me to join the Jew-tang clan as well. At this point I just really need to weigh my options."

He added the Frat Pack are really rather boring "other than the strippers, cocaine binges, and chainsaw dance parties they throw every week."

This year Danny is starring in a new adventure movie called Land Of The Lost with Anna Friel.

He said: "It's a wild movie. I saw a cut recently with no special effects and I was still blown away by the sheer scope of the film.

"I loved running away from dinosaurs with Anna Friel. And if I was ever really trapped in an alternate universe with aliens and dinosaurs I'd definitely want Friel to be there. She would f**k those beasts up. No question."

via www.metro.co.uk

No comments: